Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Pixie

The weather had dried up overnight. Ellie slept through, and though awake at 06:30, only disturbed us when gone 7 a.m.  We followed the normal procedure and once fed, washed, dressed and prepared, we took her to school.

It was a fairly quiet morning. I had some admin to get through and Diane had a call with one of her girlfriends. (She had an appointment at the hairdresser later, preventing her from going to Pilates). Once my admin was complete, I headed out for a walk. It was grey but bright and there was a strong breeze from the South-West.

I got home just as Diane was preparing to go to the hairdresser. I grabbed a bite of lunch and then settled down with my Kindle until she returned. Collecting Ellie from school, we stopped off at the park so that she could let off some steam before coming home. Zoe came to collect her soon after 4 p.m. and plans to take her along to the Parents' Evening at the school this evening.

No comments: