Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Multi-tasking

 I was very slow to get going this morning. It was wet and miserable and did not endow me with a spring in my step. By mid-morning the rain had died away. By lunchtime, the sun was peeping through the clouds.

I did venture out, briefly. The car would need petrol this week, so I sorted that out rather than wait until it was too low. I should have gone for a walk but kept finding excuses to do something else instead. After a light lunch, I settled down with my Kindle in the Orangery. Another book bit the dust and yet another was started.

When it came time to start on dinner, I switched off the Kindle, inserted my Airpods and fired up a |Harry Bosch" book on Audible. True multi-tasking. One book and one audiobook on the go while preparing dinner.

No comments: