Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Water park

Diane and Kim had a wonderful evening with Graziano from "Strictly". In fact, they managed to have their photos taken with him and his wife after the VIP Q&A. I was in bed, reading, by the time she arrived home.

It was 07:30 before I awoke this morning. After a coffee, I wandered around to Zoe's for the long march to school (ok, it was a couple of hundred yards). Back home for breakfast, I finished the shopping list for today and when Diane was ready, we headed for Sainsbury's.

Once home, unloaded, and squared away we settled down to catch up on the news and then had some lunch. We had the usual post-prandial Kindle session (I finished another book), making the most of the Orangery's warmth in the weak Spring sunshine.

I went to collect Ellie and took her to the park on the way back from school.  The lads from her class had decided it would be sensible to turn the park into a water park. Water was poured, liberally, over the swings and roundabouts. The boys were soaked. Ellie and her friends stood by and ignored the mayhem.

Ellie is staying with us overnight as Zoe is working late.

No comments: