Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2024

Another Quiet Day

 It was another quiet day. Ellie had stayed with us overnight but was still fast asleep when I got up. We went through the usual procedure and Zoe arrived at the door to join us on the walk to school.

When I get back Diane was just about to leave to Cardioc Rehab. I finished my breakfast and then followed her out the door. She drove to the Community Centre and I started my walk. Bosch was playing in my ears as I zigged and zagged around the local area for an hour or so. By sticking to a single cup of tea before the walk, I was not under any (bladder) pressure to cut things short.

We both got home at the same time and the rest of the day was quite relaxed. After lunch we had the Kindle hour (or two) then I went to collect Ellie from school. She has been working on another project (a diorama of the Arctic) with Nana this afternoon. It is beginning to come together well.

Ellie is staying with us overnight again. This is to allow Zoe time to shop for the food she will need for tomorrow's "Spa Party" for Ellie's forthecoming birthday.

No comments: