- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Some thoughts - regarding Budgets
Old father time sent an email - some of its content was repeatable. Some was genius. The Gorse Fox acknowledges whoever the origenal source was: