The trouble with the way in which my brain functions is that it finds programming a stimulating task. It continues to plot pathways through code, examines them and discards or accepts them while I try to sleep. As long as I am asleep, that does not cause a problem. As soon as I wake, however, a light comes on in my brain, and it exposes all the overnight processing. That's it. Sleep is no longer an option. By five this morning, I was wide awake; by six I was up making coffee.
Much of the overnight code was committed to the MacBook as I enjoyed my coffee. Once Di had emerged, I went for a shower and then made breakfast. Being Saturday, we had the call with the cousins. We got a brief glimpse of baby Kyloe - cousin Maggie's great-great-grandson. He was born earlier this week and is a tiny little thing.
I went for a walk during the morning, looping through the village so that I could collect Di's meds from the Chemist. Early afternoon, I spent a while removing some old floating shelves and putting up some new shelves in Diane's sewing room.
I managed to get some more coding done before starting on dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment