Seven seems to be the optimum time for starting the day at present. That's not to say that I wouldn't readily sleep for longer; it is more a case of my body bursting into life according to its own clock. After coffee, tea, and breakfast, I set about the family accounts before getting stuck into a surprisingly small pile of ironing.
I pottered for a bit before returning to my coding exercise. This, effectively, consumed the rest of the day. I am pleased to say that it seems to be remarkably robust. I still have a couple of small changes to make before moving on to start a companion program that will take the output from the first and use it to inform the Immich photo library.
Di has been working on the exercises recommended by her physio while awaiting a call from the vet, which at the time of writing hasn't occurred.
Round the corner, Hannah has started on Zoe's back garden. We await the finished article with interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment