Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Oh Yes!

 After last night's late night, watching England beat France 6-4 in the third-place play-off of the World Cup, I had a lazy start to the day. It was nearly 07:30 before I rose to greet the day. Coffee was brewed, and tea was made for Diane. There was nothing specific on the agenda; we could just float on the whims of our imagination for the day.

Once Di was up and about, and breakfast was cleared away, we went for a walk. We didn't go too far, but it gave Di the opportunity to stretch her knee and build up some resilience. 

Between various chores (and the walk with Di), I was working on a document with a working title of "Oh dear, I'm Dead". This is meant to provide all of the information that will be needed when I shuffle off this mortal coil. It is based loosely on several commercial templates which suggest the sort of things that will make life easier for nearest and dearest when the time comes. I seem to be making good progress, but there is still a way to go.

We had some Kindle time in the Orangery today. It was the first time that the temperature has been comfortable for several weeks.

No comments: