Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Clever

 It was a gentle start to the day. It was gone seven before I wandered downstairs for my first coffee of the day. An hour later, Di came down and the day started for real.

Once news and social media had been consumed (along with breakfast), I got on with some laundry, then took Di for a walk. We extended yesterday's route and planned to follow it again later. Once home, I dug into the admin. I had received several documents from a legal company. These included our draft Wills and a Probate Trust. I had to review these and will have to get back to them in the next few days. The complexity of the documents was such that I was having difficulty assuring myself that I understood the implications. I phoned the company to ask some questions, then I loaded the documents in Gemini-NotebookLm and asked it to create a mind map and an overview video.  It did a splendid job, and really got to the heart of the documents. I was most impressed.

We had some Kindle time during the afternoon, as you would expect.

Other than that, there is little else to report.

No comments: