The Gorse Fox has been trying to chat with Cousteau-Cub but is having trouble getting through... but will keep trying.
This week there has been a huge amount of outrage because our Prime Minister has been caught doing something entirely legal. The Gorse Fox was moved to post on Faceache:
- Did you choose a car with a low Road Fund License? (The Gorse Fox did)
- Have you done a booze cruise? (The Gorse Fox hasn't)
- Do you claim the Married Couple’s Allowance? (The Gorse Fox does)
- Did you negotiate the price of house down below a Stamp Duty threshold? (The Gorse Fox didn't... even he couldn't negotiate that far).
Well you have been avoiding Tax.
- Do you have a company pension? (The Gorse Fox does)
- Do you have a private pension? (The Gorse Fox doesn't)
You most probably have offshore investments, then… and must therefore be avoiding tax (according to the media).
But to complete the picture:
- Did you ever pay a tradesman “cash in hand”?
That’s probably encouraging tax evasion!