Thursday, April 18, 2013

Packing

The house is being packed up around us, but we still await confirmation that exchange has taken place and that we can therefore commit to the new place and allow the removals to take place tomorrow. If not, then we may have to live out of boxes for a few days and reschedule for Monday or Wednesday.


No comments: