Monday, March 18, 2013


Much of today was spent waiting for a telephone call which eventually came at about five in the afternoon. Whilst waiting the Gorse Fox spent more time looking at options for accommodation and transport in Koh Lanta during the summer (their low season).

Once the options were laid out, he and the Silver Vixen returned to the house-hunt. We were looking for properties to rent, but also properties that we might purchase if they turn out to be better than our current target. This can be a frustrating search at times - and whilst there is a willingness to compromise a bit, some of the compromises that would be necessary were not acceptable. We did, however, find two potential purchase and one possible rental property and have made appointments for viewings.

Oh yes and we now have a putative moving date for late April. Panic begins to set in!

No comments: