There’s something a little disconcerting when the the Gorse Fox realises that if everything had gone to plan, we would now have been in our new house for a couple of months… but because everything fell through we remain in limbo. This has meant looking for a Plan B, in case the house we had reserved is sold by the builders – fed up with waiting.
A few weeks ago, Plan B emerged with an excellent local alternative.
Today we went further and discovered a Plan C. Plan C looks absolutely perfect – though may be another 9-12 months before it is available… but given that we have yet to sell up here, that may not be a show stopper.
Got a call during the afternoon from Beloved Aunt… it was lovely to hear from her, particularly as – after a change in medication – she has been unwell. The bad news is that she will be unable to come over for the Gorse Fox’s party.