Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Refund

The Gorse Fox notices that a German football team have decided to refund their fans after they were beaten 4-0.

This got the Gorse Fox thinking. Wouldn't this be a good approach for Gordon Brown? He could recover some of his popularity by saying
  • I'm sorry about the new 3609 new laws we have passed to restrict your freedom
  • I'm sorry about lying regarding a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty
  • I'm sorry about the sleaze and spin
  • I'm sorry that you are watched by CCTV wherever you go
  • I'm sorry that we demand that your ISP retains all your email and phone contacts 
  • I'm sorry about Ed Balls and Lord Mandelson (but at least Prescot has retired)
  • I'm sorry about the economy
and to show how sorry I am about the catalogue of incompetence my Party has foist upon the voters... here, have all you tax back.

The Gorse Fox commends this to the House.


1 comment:

The Gray Monk said...

Hear, hear!