Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cards

So with one credit card awaiting replacement, the Gorse Fox chose to use a different one. It failed.
He assumed it was a glitch and retried.
It failed.

Silver Vixen went to Sainsbury and tried to use it. It failed.
Oh dear!

Gorse Fox called the agency. After fighting through the call centre menus he got to a human being.
"Hello my name is Kevin, How can I help you" intoned a nasal and probably spotty youth.

The Gorse Fox barely resisted "I would like to report a dead parrot" and identified himself. He explained the problem.

"Oh yes, there was a transaction last Friday that we wanted to check with you" he whined

"Indeed", GF interjected "you spoke to me on Friday evening and I confirmed the transaction"

"Oooops," he exclaimed "I can see that, but we forgot to take the flag off the card. I'll do it now"
Gorse Fox thanked him - whilst inconvenient, it was at least protecting him from fraud.

No comments: