Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Give me a minute

Gorse Fox will be at a Board Meeting much of the day, but before he disappears he would like to leave you with this tale:
Two elderly ladies had been members of the same Quilting group and friends for many decades.
Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures.
Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to sew.

One day, they were engrossed in their patterns when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me .. I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is."

Her friend glared at her.
For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her.
Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

GF is sure that the Silver Vixen has friends like this.

No comments: