Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Err, what?

The Gorse Fox has just received an email from Old Father Time. Enclosed was a missive from a mutual friend in response to a joke that had swept the ether (name has been changed to protect the husband):

A husband took his wife out for an Indian last night. The husband ordered a chicken vindaloo and his wife asked for a king prawn biryani and she said to the waiter "Can I have it with a bhuna sauce instead of the vegetable curry?". "Of course" says the waiter. She then asks the husband if she can have a bit of his vindaloo sauce so he said yes. The meal comes and she takes a couple of spoonfuls of his sauce and eats it. After she finished, the conversation went like this:

Husband: You haven't touched your bhuna sauce.
Wife: I know, I never do.
Husband: So why did you order it then?
Wife: Because I don't like vegetable curry
Husband: But you didn't want to eat it anyway?
Wife: Well I'd rather have something I like than something I don't like.
Husband: So you'd rather not eat something you like than not eat something you don't like?
Wife: Yes. Besides, I like it with vindaloo sauce.
Husband: So why didn't you order it with vindaloo sauce?
Wife: Because you said I could have some of yours.
Wife: (After seeing husband staring at her in disbelief) Whaaaaaatttttt???????


Gorse Fox can add no comment, safely.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: