Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Birds and bees

Old Father Time has sent another email! Gorse Fox was amused and passes it on for a wider audience. (As usual he does not know the original author, but acknowledges his work)

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy,
how was I born?" The father answers: "Well, son, I
guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom 
and I first got together in a chat room on
Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and
we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a
secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from
my  hard-drive. As soon as I was ready to upload,
we discovered that neither one of us had used a
firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete
button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared
and said,  . . .

You've
Got Male!
 


Technorati Tags:

No comments: