Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

MMmmmm. Battery on laptop doesn't appear to be charging. Little worrying. Last time this happened it was because the battery wasn't quite seated. Will remove and replace, then wait for machine to cool down before plugging in again. It runs ok from the mains power, so theres no panic yet!

Watched a re-run of an old Top Gear. This is the second or third night running. I must say I'm hooked. It's not the cars... its the comedy and sheer un-PCness of the whole programme.

Queen's speech today - England ignored. Well I guess it makes sense, England didn't vote for this government, so they are framing all of the legislation for the Celtic fringes. I guess the Celtic fringes will then decide what England gets to do (oh no, I forgot, they already do that).

No comments: