Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2004

The Week Withers away

Slow start.

First conf call was at 10. Sounds interesting... help with some strategic secret squirrel stuff. Need to got to meeting in F. next Tuesday. Spoke with esteemed client and explained nothing was happening as we hadn't received the updated contract. Esteemed client planning to meet with Shadow during p.m. and will raise issues. Also told esteemed client of the possibility of resource seeding. Seemed resigned to delay!

Nice drone from BT came to look into problem with phone. Did a bit of debugging, but concluded the problem may lie at the exchange. After a while he called to confirm that there had been a faulty line card. He has run a new feed for us, and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Second conf. call of the day. Also interesting. Volunteered to take ownership of a further project for esteemed client. It's all going to get a bit busy soon!




The Silver Vixen spent some quality time hiding in the shrubbery, planting some Christmas Roses during the afternoon. Posted by Hello


Troubles in Ukraine still, after their recent election. Viktor the loser says Viktor the victor cheated and that Viktor the loser should be Viktor the victor, whilst Viktor the victor should really be Viktor the loser.

That's clear then!



Ahh! the weekend starts here. I'm not sure, but if I listen very carefully, I think I can hear a fine red wine calling my name. (I could be wrong, but it would be silly to take the chance).

I was right! It was calling... but I'm just toying with it and pretending I don't care. I'll sneak up on it soon and take it by surprise.

No comments: