Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Wall to wall blue skies, not a cloud to be seen... another lovely day in our little plot of paradise.

Spurs play Arsenal at lunchtime.

You know those Kodak moments? I had one on Wednesday. I was driving backfrom the Feltham Old Pretender's Institute, and had just left the A24 at Findon to drive across Long Furlong. There was a steady stream of traffic in both directions, and it was being constricted by a works vehicle parked up opposite the boarding kennels & cattery. In its own right, there is nothing remarkable about that. However, when I got closer I realised that the works vehicle had a large sign on it "Replacing Cats Eyes".
I wonder if they were loading up, or just doing their job? Does anyone provide a similar service for the dogs? A Kodak moment, with no opportunity to stop and photograph it.

No comments: