Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2004

Stormy Monday - Not!

A gentle start to the week. Overcast and still, but dry and not too chilly. Not a great night's sleep, but for some reason that's always true of Sunday nights.
It's lovely to think that I can now get up at the time I used to be leaving on the train when I was working with Auntie. I can't say I miss that - neither the the journey, the early mornings, or Auntie for that matter. I feel sorry for the lost battalion, who are still there and unlikely to to be relieved any time soon.

The Silver Fox seems to have come down with a cold over night. She was planning to head noerth today to see auntie P., but doesn't want to expose her to a cold. I supect she'll still go, but will have to stay well clear.

Off up to Surrey today to meet with esteemed client. Let's hope we get some sensible follow-on.

No comments: