Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2004

Meetings and futures

Excellent meeting with esteemed client. Seem very happy, and want to extend my deployment. Should be raising an extension to current terms and raising a new contract for follow-on activity.

Agreed to sign-off the deliverable via email. Went through to tell the PO the good news.

I've just got the client to agree to accept (sign-off) the deliverables.
Excellent!!
They'll confirm by email.
What! They can't do that, they have to sign a certificate.
Give me the certificate then.
Can't, it hasn't been agreed.
How can we bill the client then?
Can't without a certificate.
When will it be agreed?
Don't know, maybe the end of the week.

I feel like I'm in the middle of an Edvard Munch painting. What a load of tosh. Question that comes to mind is how can the Certificate be agreed, as it will need an agreed Certificate to sign it off?

No comments: